Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dragon Warrior Strategy Guide Nintendo Power Scans



Here's a great way to start the weekend: Dragon Warrior Strategy Guide scans. In addition to another issue of Nintendo Power with Dragon Warrior, the game was covered in-depth in Issue 7.

I'll always remember getting my copy for free in the mail because of my subscription to Nintendo Power. I spent months playing the game before I finally beat it. I would spend hours looking at the maps, charts, monster stats, etc. I even calculated how many battles I would need to buy the Silver Shield, get to level 30, and other good stuff. Dragon Warrior was one of the first really fleshed out adventures, and the main overworld theme will always be stuck in my head.

These scans have nice hints, tips, & some amazing art! This is what made Nintendo Power such a force to be reckoned with.

Dragon Warrior is epic, what more can I say that the scans don't? Twenty years ago you'd be watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and playing Dragon Warrior right now.












4 comments:

JMReptsik said...

I'm curious about the source of these scans. I have the guide that came inside of Nintendo Power #9 (Tetris). It has a beautiful painting of the Dragonlord on the cover. Like most kids at the time I poured over the images for countless hours. Many of the images from your scans are not in the guide I have but at the same time are strongly familiar. Could you tell me more specifically about your source material? Thanks a lot!!!

luky-west said...

Get Free Dragon City Hack Tool, for More Info & Download, Go to: bit.ly/1rFPvTT

Unknown said...

I don't know if you wanted me advertising this site on a youtube video to give you props/credit or whatever in case you were trying to avoid attention from Nintendo/Nintendo Power, but thanks for being awesome and let me know if you want me to give credit and I'll link this site in the description!

Lebron John said...


The fastest way to get Bless Unleashed Star Seeds!

Attached link: Bless Unleashed Star Seeds